Saturday, January 06, 2007

Welcoming the New Year 2007

I just got back the other day from my hometown in Iligan City where I spent my post-Christmas vacation and where I welcomed the New Year. Iligan is 385 kilometers from Davao across the mountains of Davao and Bukidnon. It took me two and a half days to cycle from here to Iligan and the same time coming back. I biked in the heat and in the rain. I used to do it in two days but this time I just took it easy. Besides I am not as strong and fast as I used to be. But at 52 years old, I can still do it.

What do I wish achieve during this year 2007?

I would like to finish writing my book on Ecclesiology entitled "The Vision of a Renewed Church" and have it published.
I would like to shape up, do more body-building exercises, and lose 25 pounds.
I would like to go around the country and give retreats, seminars and talks especially to the clergy and lay leaders.
I would to go scuba diving more often.

No comments: